DEBORAH ENOS, CN – CORPORATE
The One-Minute Wellness Coach
The Health Coach for busy, working people. For corporate speaking engagements, Deborah pares her good-health messages down to simple and fast bullet points that can impact lives in 60 seconds or less. Her advice is something that may add a couple of minutes to your daily routine but will add a huge dose of energy and vitality to your day.
Deborah serves as a board member of the American Heart Association. She has appeared on NBC, ABC and FOX News, and has been featured in The Costco Connection, Parade Magazine, Self Magazine, Good Housekeeping and USA Today..
Speaking PROGRAM FORMATS
- Corporate Keynote Address
- Corporate Conference Break-Out session
- Small Group Workshops
- Half Day Corporate Seminars
- Executive Retreats
I thought Deborah’s Lunch and Learn topic was excellent. I’m hoping there are more presentations from Deborah in the future. It was a great opportunity to learn more about nutrition and other related topics. I shared the information with my departments and we had a great discussion.
DEBORAH’S MOST POPULAR TOPICS
High Octane Food for the Workday
- Discover the foods that can increase your energy.
- Learn what to eat to change your productivity and help you to lose weight.
The Elusive Work – Life Balance is Possible!
- Discover the key to staying sharp at work and peaceful at home.
- Learn simple foods (most take 5 minutes to prep) to eat, morning, noon and night, that can help to boost your energy by day and help you to sleep deeply at night.
Stress Management 101
- Understand how to lower stress levels at work, in your car and at home.
- Discover foods, stretches and the simple 1 minute breathing technique that can knock down your stress levels.
Eat Right on the Run
- You’re busy and overscheduled, but you can still eat good food that will boost your energy, help you to live longer and possibly help you drop a few pounds.
- In this Lunch and Learn you’ll understand how to pack foods for breakfast, snacks and lunch to fuel your body and your brain.
Exercise at your desk?
- In this Lunch and Learn your staff will discover simple exercises they can do at their desk to maintain muscle strength, balance and prevent injuries.
- Each exercise takes 5 minutes or less!
- I customize each event so that your attendees hear what they need to hear.
- Your attendees will be encouraged to change their health and their life!
She has an amazing gift with an endearing attitude. We were so fortunate to retain her services and look forward to having her again!
City of Sammamish
DEBORAH’S HEALTH & WELLNESS SERVICES
- Conferences & Workshops
- Lunch and Learn
- Top 5 foods you can keep in your break room.
- Tips to boost energy and improve the focus of your employees.
- Receive my Costco or Cisco shopping list for your breakroom
- The perfect follow-up to any lecture.
- Cutting edge health advice.
- Read in 20 seconds or less.
Lunch and Learn, excellent! Deborah is a great speaker and the information covered was extremely informative and helpful. Bring her back, please!
We will contact you within 24 hours
© 2015 Deborah Enos
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /homepages/35/d157553811/htdocs/deborahenos.com/speaker/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-social-media-icons/libs/sfsi_widget.php on line 212